This means the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, esp. the Anglican Church in 19th-century England and the correct spelling is antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters).
Antidisestablishmentarianism is often misquoted as the longest English word since of the longer words published in a major English dictionary it seems the most real (in past times). It is however, not the longest English word.
Due to it’s popularity as one of the longest words with true meaning there have been many Music Refererences to the word.
If you have any suggestions to add please send an email to greyorgraysite[at] gmail dot com.
Table of Contents:
What are the Most Commonly Asked Questions?
• What is the longest word in the english language?
• How do you spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
• How do you spell horderves?
• How do you spell antidisestablishmentarianism?
• How do you spell gorgeous?
• How to get fit fast?
• What are carbohydrates?
• What is love?
• How to get back ex back?
• What is my ip address?
• What is a good credit score?
• What is twitter and how does it work?
• What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?
• What are capers?
• Why are manhole covers round?
• What is the best cutting board material?
• Is a tomato a fruit or vegetable?
• Is a potato a vegetable?
• What are the 7 wonders of the world?
• What are the seven deadly sins?
• What are the ten commandments?
• What is the best makeup?
• What is the smelling cologne for men?
• What is the smelling perfume for women?
• Once twice thrice what comes next?
• What are the most common job interview questions?
Please retweet and share
if you find this Resource useful
Bookmark This Page!
We hope you find our eBay Misspellings Tool helpful! Our tool was specially developed at our readers request and will help you find all types of misspelled ebay items by searching for ebay missepelled auctions using commonly misspelled words and most commonly searched for items.