Gorgeous is an adjective that means “spendid or sumptuous in appearance” and often used to describe eye-pleasing objects such as a dress, sunset or a woman of great beauty.
Common Misspellings of gorgeous: gorgous, gorgious, georgous, georgeous, gorgeus, georgious
If you have any suggestions to add please send an email to greyorgraysite[at] gmail dot com.
Table of Contents:
What are the Most Commonly Asked Questions?
• What is the longest word in the english language?
• How do you spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
• How do you spell horderves?
• How do you spell antidisestablishmentarianism?
• How do you spell gorgeous?
• How to get fit fast?
• What are carbohydrates?
• What is love?
• How to get back ex back?
• What is my ip address?
• What is a good credit score?
• What is twitter and how does it work?
• What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?
• What are capers?
• Why are manhole covers round?
• What is the best cutting board material?
• Is a tomato a fruit or vegetable?
• Is a potato a vegetable?
• What are the 7 wonders of the world?
• What are the seven deadly sins?
• What are the ten commandments?
• What is the best makeup?
• What is the smelling cologne for men?
• What is the smelling perfume for women?
• Once twice thrice what comes next?
• What are the most common job interview questions?
Please retweet and share
if you find this Resource useful
Bookmark This Page!